A Bed and Breakfast/Conference Center nestled in the beautiful and historic Snake Creek Gorge.
Perfect romantic/adventure vacation only 40 minutes from Atlanta, Georgia.
Voted “Best Weekend Getaway in Georgia” by readers and viewers of WSB-TV and Access Atlanta – AJC
- Conservation Center with incredible scenery.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner with your significant other on our Tree Terrace, overlooking the gorge.
- Relax at our day spa with stress relieving massages and pampering facials.
- If you want adventure, enjoy Screaming Eagle Zip Line Canopy Tours, verified by Guinness World Records to be the world’s largest and longest zip line canopy tour!
- The 52 rooms located on the Country Inn side of Banning Mills include a FULL country breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Room rates are quoted at double occupancy.
- Unique stay based on adventure with great dining options.
- We do require payment in full at the time of the reservation
We want your stay at Historic Banning Mills to be as enjoyable as you could possibly imagine. We are situated in historic Snake Creek Gorge. When you visit Historic Banning Mills you can expect to be greeted by a serene natural environment. While we offer modern amenities, being in a gorge presents challenges for modern conveniences like high speed WIFI while you are out enjoying the natural environment of Historic Banning Mills. You will have WIFI service in certain areas around the property, but it is not high speed. We do have high speed WIFI available at the main lodge with dedicated WIFI in our meeting spaces for our corporate guests.