Adventure and Lodging Packages
Lodging & Adventure Packages
We tried very hard to replicate the 1800’s time period in many of our rooms, but with modern comforts of course!
Please remember that we are not the Ritz in the woods. We are an Adventure Destination! We are not a hotel or chain organization. We are not a luxury resort. What we are is unique and different! If you love natural beauty, history, comfortable rooms, full breakfast and above all adventure and fun, then we are the place for you. We love being one of a kind and we think you will agree!
Not all packages are eligible for online reservations. Please call 770-834-9149 to schedule our Full Adventure Package.
$274.00 ($314.00 for a stay in our Treehouse Rooms)
- One night stay in either a Overlook or Cabin Room
- Breakfast for two the next morning
- Romantic Dinner for two served in our Tree Terrace
Amazing Flight of the Falcon Adventure
$529.00 ($569.00 for a stay in our Treehouse Rooms)
- One night stay in a Cabin Room or a Overlook Room
- Breakfast for two each morning of stay
- Pattern Plus Zip Line Canopy Tour for two with Amazing Flight of Falcon Tour added on
- Dinner for two on Tree Terrace
- Two memento t-shirts
*New* Two Springs All Day Then Stay
$564.00 ($604.00 for a stay in our Treehouse Rooms)
- One night stay in a Cabin room or a Overlook with breakfast the following morning.
- Enjoy our Level One Zipline Canopy tour before continuing on to our Two Springs Course. After, break for a fantastic lunch before continuing on to the Power Free Fall and the Amazing Flight of the Falcon.
- Dinner for two served on our Tree Terrace.
Big Daddy Adventure
$679.00 ($759.00 for a stay in our Treehouse Rooms)
- Two night stay in either a Overlook or Cabin Room
- Breakfast for two each morning of stay
- Romantic Dinner for two served on our Tree Terrace
- Two Pattern Plus Zip Line Canopy Tours
- Picnic style lunch for two on the second day
- Two memento t-shirts
All Day Rush & A Bed Package
$919.00 ($999.00 for a stay in our Treehouse Rooms)
The Full Adventure Package
$1269.00 ($1329.00 for a stay in our Treehouse Rooms)
- Three night stay in a Overlook or Cabin room
- Extreme Zip Line Canopy tour for two
- Two one hour horseback rides (guided)
- Two seven mile kayak trips (guided)
- Grab and go hot lunch
- Dinner for two on the second & third night, a full breakfast for two each morning of stay
- Picnic style lunch for two
- Two memento T shirts
Additional Services Offered
- Add on a massage or facial! Call us for details!
- Gourmet Dinner for two: $85.00 includes choice of appetizer, homemade bread, salad, entree and two chef choice sides, dessert and tea, water or lemonade.
- Horseback ride for two, one hour ride: $50 per person. Two hours ride $79 per person. Minimum of two guests to open a horseback ride tour.
- Kayak trek for two (7-mile trek) $150.00
- Spa Basket with wine: $75.00
- Packages and spa treatments must be scheduled in advance.
- Packages are based on two people.
- We will try, but can’t guarantee a confirmed reservation with short notice.
- Room Rates are quoted as double occupancy (2 guests per room). Please see fee schedule below for cost per additional guest.
- Rates include a full breakfast for 2 guests.
- All room are NON SMOKING. A $150.00 will be assessed to the credit card on file for smoking in rooms.
- Sorry, we do not allow pets at this time.
- We DO NOT have roll-a-way bed or cribs available
- Check-In Time: 3:00pm (Check-in time is not guaranteed and may be delayed due to extenuating circumstances)
- Check Out Time: 11:00am
*PLEASE NOTE: You WILL NOT be able to check in after 10:30 pm. Our facility is closed for entry for the evening at 10:30pm-there will be no front desk staff available for check-in.
RV check-in is 3 pm to 7 pm or Before Dark, whichever comes first. RV check out time is 12 noon.
We are here almost every day and welcome you to contact us at 770-834-9149 or send an email when you are ready to plan your weekend getaway, group event, family adventure vacation or corporate retreat. Historic Banning Mills is a non-profit retreat and conservation center. We are a non-smoking facility.
We have gas log fireplaces which we turn on after the first frost and turn off with warm weather. Our pool is seasonal. We open the pool the last weekend in May and close sometime in September.
Some of the adventure treks have restrictions. Please call us for details or browse our website for more information. Packages must be scheduled ahead of time. We will try but can’t guarantee short notice bookings especially for the adventure treks.
Please remember that we Do Not have a Public restaurant. We do have a wonderful chef and we can prepare lunch and dinner if you let us know ahead of time. If you do not reserve a meal ahead of time (excluding breakfast), we may not be able to accommodate your dining needs. We are a short 15 to 20-minute drive to eating establishments or you may bring some take out to eat in your room after your check-in.
We do have a 7 day BEFORE the reservation date cancellation policy in place.
We take cash, Master Card, Visa, and Discover. We no longer accept American Express. We do not take personal checks.
- Remember: Your card was charged at the time of the reservation in full.
- Cancellations outside the cancellation period: your card will be refunded in full minus a $20.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations inside the 7-day policy: a one night stay, 50% of any adventure/spa services scheduled and a $20.00 processing fee will be kept on the card with the remainder refunded.
- No shows or day of cancellations will not be issued any refunds.
We are here almost every day and welcome you to contact us at 770-834-9149 or send an email, firstname.lastname@example.org when you are ready to plan your weekend getaway, group event, family adventure vacation or corporate retreat. Historic Banning Mills is a non-profit retreat and conservation center. We are a non-smoking facility.
We want your stay at Historic Banning Mills to be as enjoyable as you could possibly imagine. We are situated in historic Snake Creek Gorge. When you visit Historic Banning Mills you can expect to be greeted by a serene natural environment. While we offer modern amenities, being in a gorge presents challenges for modern conveniences like high speed WIFI while you are out enjoying the natural environment of Historic Banning Mills. You will have WIFI service in certain areas around the property, but it is not high speed. We do have high speed WIFI available at the main lodge with dedicated WIFI in our meeting spaces for our corporate guests.